ModuleX Inc.(hereinafter called “ModuleX”) has defined its basic policies on all personal information which ModuleX collects and utilizes.
- 2.Collection of Personal Information
- ModuelX collects personal information to the necessary scope. The scope of collection is within the limit necessary for achieving the utilization purpose of personal information.
When collecting personal information, ModuleX uses the appropriate and fair means. Unless the utilization of personal information is exceptionally approved by the regulations and codes concerned, ModuleX notifies or publishes how the data will be utilized to the individual concerned in advance or soon after data acquisition.
In addition, when collecting personal information directly from the individual concerned in writing (including web site on the internet), unless the utilization of personal information is exceptionally approved by the regulations and codes concerned, ModuleX explains how the data will be utilized to the individual concerned in advance.
- 3.Management and Protection of Personal Information
- With the aim of properly managing personal information and preventing its outflow, a chief supervisor in charge is assigned. ModuleX takes the appropriate and reasonable security measures for unauthorized access, theft, falsification and destruction of the data.
ModuleX internally limits the right of access to the data base relating to personal information for prevention of internal unauthorized use of the data.
In addition, ModuleX may consign the handling of personal information to the outsourcing. ModuleX will select contractors it has confirmed as able to ensure the appropriate management of the data and will make an agreement on the requirements such as management of personal information, confidentiality, prohibition of utilizing the data to the third parties, and so on.
Soon after the utilization purpose of personal information is achieved, ModuleX discards and erases personal information.
- 4.Utilization of Personal Information
- Unless the individual concerned agree nor the utilization of personal information is exceptionally approved by the regulations and codes concerned, ModuleX utilizes the data only for the purpose which ModuleX notifies or publishes in advance.
- 5.Provision of Personal Information
- ModuleX does not provide personal information to the third parties except for outsourcing contractors without consent, unless the disclosure of data is required by the regulations and codes or public institutions such as court and police.
- 6.Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
- In case the disclosure and correction of personal information (including addition and deletion of data, suspension of data utilization and of providing to the third parties) are required by the individual concerned or the deputy, ModuleX will meet this requirement based on the regulations and codes.
- 7.Establishment of Internal Structure for Personal Information Management
- ModuleX establishes internal structure to monitor whether personal information is secured well enough.
- 8.On-going Improvement
As of 31st January, 2013