Terms and Conditions of Use
This Web site is operated ModuleX Inc.(hereinafter called “ModuleX”) . ModuleX assumes you agree to the following terms and conditions if you use this Web site.
- 1. Copyright
- (1)Copyright on this Web site and on the individual written portions, photographs, moving images, music, sounds and other copyright material (collectively known as “Content”) belong to ModuleX, the original copyright holder or other rights holder.
- (2)Even when you use the Content after receiving ModuleX 's permission, you are requested to display the copyright notice specified by ModuleX. The copyright notice may not be changed or deleted without advance permission from ModuleX.
- (3)With the exception of printing or storing Web site Content for personal use as recognized under copyright law, reproducing, publicly distributing, altering or deleting Content, or reproducing Content on a customer's Web site, without permission from ModuleX or the original copyright holder, is strictly prohibited by copyright law.
You are requested to contact ModuleX in advance to obtain the necessary permission.
However, note that permission may not be granted in cases involving images, material that includes copyrights or trademarks of a third party, or when judged inappropriate by ModuleX.
- 2. Trademarks
- Rights to the trademarks, logos, and trade names of this Web site and on this Web site belong to ModuleX or the individual rights holder.
With the exception of instances recognized under trademark law and other laws, the use of these without permission from ModuleX is strictly prohibited under trademark law. If you want to use them, you are requested to contact H ModuleX in advance to obtain the necessary permission.
- 3. Linking to the web site
- (1)Linking to ModuleX 's Web site is permitted on condition that prior permission is obtained from ModuleX, and provided that the site that wishes to link to the Web site is involved in business or work related to ModuleX.
Even when the linking Web site's business is related to ModuleX, linking to ModuleX 's Web site without prior permission from ModuleX is prohibited.
If you wish to link to ModuleX 's Web site, you are requested to contact ModuleX in advance.
- (2)Other than ModuleX Web sites (including the Web sites of ModuleX Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates) linked to or from this Web site are not controlled by ModuleX.
ModuleX shall not be liable for the content of such sites or any damage incurred in the use of such content.
- (3)Providing a link from a Web site that comes under, or is suspected of coming under, any of the following is strictly prohibited:
- A Web site that contains content intended to libel or defame ModuleX or any of its affiliates, their directors or employees.
- A Web site that contains material offensive to public order and morality that may damage ModuleX's credibility or integrity.
- A Web site that uses frame links, etc. that make it unclear whether the material referred to comes from ModuleX's Web site.
- A Web site that gives the false impression of the existence of an alliance or collaborative arrangement with ModuleX, or that gives the false impression that ModuleX recognizes or endorses the linked site.
- Any other Web site judged inappropriate by ModuleX.
- (4)ModuleX may request the deletion of any link to which 3 above applies, regardless of any permission previously granted by ModuleX.
- 4. Idea proposals
- Unless ModuleX makes public notice that it is accepting proposals for new technologies or designs, or ideas, memos, concepts or other proposals for advertising or marketing, it does not accept such proposals in principle.
If for some reason ModuleX receives a proposal despite this stated policy, ModuleX will assume that the idea has been sent after the sender accepts the following conditions:
- ModuleX assumes no obligation to maintain confidentiality of the idea
- ModuleX assumes no obligation to review, evaluate or utilize the idea
- ModuleX assumes no obligation to pay compensation to the customer who sent the idea or any third party in the case that ModuleX releases or publicly announces the idea in part or in full, or a similar product or service
- ModuleX is free to use the idea sent in as it sees fit. Additionally, the sender exerts no copyright or any other right in relation to the idea.
- 5.Use of the web site
- (1)ModuleX makes no warranty of any kind with respect to Content and other information (“Content, etc.”) provided on this Web site, including but not limited to the accuracy, usefulness or validity of the Content, etc. ModuleX shall not be liable for any damage incurred through the use of the Content, etc.
- (2)When users download software from Web sites linked to ModuleX's Web site, they are requested to observe all conditions concerning the licensing of such software. ModuleX accepts no liability in relation to the installation or use of such software.
- (3)ModuleX may change or discontinue the structure of this Web site, the Terms and Conditions of Use, the URL and Content, etc. without prior notice.
- (4)ModuleX may suspend or discontinue the operation of this Web site without prior notice.
- (5)Please direct any inquiries concerning ModuleX's Web site, its links or other related matters to ModuleX